Więcej o usługach
¡Buenos días! With the most beds (120) and bars (3) of probably any party hostel in Krakow and catering to the 18-35 crowd, booking a bed at The Little Havana Party Hostel, with its ultra-central location is probably the best choice you could make to experience all Krakow has to offer in a fully equipped, clean, fun, safe, exciting, and “party” hostel.
This brand-spanking-new hostel, sponsored by Havana Club, has a cool colonial style motif to help you relax in between parties and sightseeing engulfed in the warm caribbean vibe. You will feel warm here, even on cold Krakow winter nights. Why visit only Krakow when you can visit Krakow while on a trip through tropical Cuba? parties? best clubs?
Please help support our super low rates for such a nice and new hostel with your patronage at one or all of our bars. And thanks to our Havana Club sponsorship, we are able to offer very reasonable bar prices, for example beer is only 5 PLN whereas it will cost you about 4 in the nearest stores.
Included in your night stay:
- breakfast: coffee/tea, toast, meats, cheeses, cereal, milk, butter, jam
- 24 hour free coffee and tea
- 24 hour hot showers
- reading light*
- phone holder*
Located right off Krakow’s famous market square (less than 100 meters) and 50 meters from the main party street (Szewska), there are hundreds of bars, pubs, clubs, restaurants, cafes, shops, and services within a very short walk from the hostel. Getting to the hostel is easy as pie as well, as it is just about a 12 minute walk from the train/bus station or a short tram ride.
We know one of the keys to a good stay is a friendly and helpful team. We hire only young energetic people who know the city well and especially its nightlife to help guide you to whatever you might be looking for. If you ever have any issues, please contact with a hostel team member and we will try our best to help solve it. Especially since we are a brand new hostel, your comments will only help us to help you and future guests have a great stay. Our staff will also help you pick the best tours and book them for you.
Newly renovated, The Little Havana Party Hostel strives to keep everything spick and span.
With 24 hour reception, lockers, key cards, cameras in all public places, recorded monitoring, and the newest technology in fire safety, you can sleep, rest assured you and your belongings are safe at The Little Havana Party Hostel.
- 3 BARS: Fully stocked Cuban styled bars in the building, 1 at the common room and 2 connected to the building with special access for hostel guests.
- PROJECTOR: 2 projectors, including a 4 meter projector downstairs at Teatro Cubano to feel like you are part of the most important matches!
- FOOSBALL: The only hostel with a professional foosball table – and it’s free with ball deposit!
- KITCHEN: Fully equipped brand new kitchen and guest fridge/freezer.
- REAL MATTRESSES: These aren’t the ancient foam boards you will find at other hostels. Sleep comfortably on our brand new real thick mattresses.
- BEDDING: new duvets, new pillows, and bedding professionally cleaned
- OUTLETS: near every bed
- LOCKERS: under the bed and big enough to sleep in*
- WI-FI: 6 hubs located around the hostel and 30 MBPS
- TOWELS: Rent a fresh towel!
- READING LIGHTS: We have ones that actually work!*
- FREE PRINTING: Print up to 3 pages for free.
- FREE MAPS and GUIDES: Pick up your where2B Krakow Nightlife Guide at the reception.
*items available for free with deposit
PUB CRAWL: 3 ways to pub crawl!
Free Pub Crawl
You get to join the group as we visit the best bars and clubs and you get a free shot at each place as a hostel guest, however you need to pay for club entrance hich averages about 15 PLN. A 20 PLN value for free, aside from club entrance and drinks.
For only 25 PLN when you buy a ticket before 7pm or 30 after, you get 4 free shots, 1 free drink, and free entrance to 3-4 bar clubs. Chose this option if you want to save money but remember what happened. 5 PLN discount for ladies!
For 49 PLN for ladies or 59 PLN for guys get everything that comes with the Cultured Crawl plus one hour of unlimited drinks including Polish beer, Polish vodka, and Havana Club rum. You might save the most money with this option but will you even remember?
Every night, winner wins a Havana Club Cuba Libre plus a free cultured crawl!
No trip to Krakow would be complete without a visit to the Auschwitz Memorial. Recently the museum has changed their policies and the number of available guided tours is extremely limited. To ensure that you are able to visit Auschwitz, contact us as soon as you know the dates you will stay to book your tour with us. Our staff will help you book all the most popular tours in Krakow including Auschwitz, The Wieliczka Salt Mine, and Krakow city tours.